- Cost-effective and space-saving all-body exercise tool
- Sturdy, seamless latex
- Great for partner workouts
Which Band Should I Choose?
- Dynamic mobility or rehab exercises – need a lighter band that will give or flex with the body, Extra Light or Light
- Resistance exercises- connecting yourself to a rig or a partner, Medium, Heavy or Extra Heavy
- Assistance exercises -assisted pull up, work from heaviest resistance down, as you get stronger you can use a lighter band, Super Heavy or Ultra Heavy
Band Resistance Breakdown:
- Extra Light, Orange: 1/4″ W, provides 2-6 lbs. of resistance.
- Light, Red: 1/2″ W, provides 5-25 lbs. of resistance.
- Medium, Black: 1″ W, provides 10-35 lbs. of resistance.
- Heavy, Purple: 1 1/8″ W, provides 30-50 lbs. of resistance.
- Extra Heavy, Green: 1 3/4″ W, provides 65-85 lbs. of resistance.
- Ultra Heavy, Blue: 2 1/2″ W, provides 80-100 lbs. of resistance.
- Super Heavy, Black: 4″ W, provides up to 200 lbs. of resistance.