This 8 Week program is designed to help you get leaner and more toned. I decided to create this program after witnessing what many of the “model gyms and trainers” were doing with their female model clients. In addition to providing you a smart, well-designed approach to training which I’ve been successfully using with my clients over the last 20 years, I also wanted to dispel a lot of the misinformation that is being directed your way.
Inside the App, there is a Coaching section where you will find all of the important information that you will need including two video webinars that I made specifically for this program. The first one is a little long but it goes over pretty much everything you need to know (step-by-step) pertaining to the 8 Week program so you can get the maximum benefit from it with as little confusion as possible. The second one is much shorter and just goes over some common myths & misconceptions that I’m sure you’ve all heard and I just want to clear up any confusion with the truth. I’ve also included a nutritional handbook, a recipe guide and a sample 7 Day meal plan based your caloric needs and dietary preference.
Finally, you will find the training programs themselves (see below for more detail) which not only include all of the program details but also short video clips of all of the movements, exercise descriptions, coaching tips, etc.
The training program itself consists of two, 4-week training blocks (which scale up in intensity from phase to phase). Each block is broken down into two main components, the strength training sessions, and energy system development (i.e., cardio) sessions. I’ve provided some additional program details below:
Strength Training Sessions
- The strength training workouts will be performed three times per week on non-consecutive days (i.e., M, W, and F).
- Each total body strength training session will be preceded by a short dynamic warm-up (i.e., Movement Preparation) and followed up by some light static stretching.
- The sessions should take under an hour including the warm-up and stretch.
Energy System Development (ESD) Sessions (optional).
- These ESD (i.e., Cardio) sessions will be performed two times per week on the days in between the strength training sessions.
- Each phase will have different ESD workouts and the focus will change from phase to phase by increasing the intensity.
- The sessions will range from around 25-55 minutes depending on the focus of the session.
Once you purchase this Program, you will be redirected to a “Sign Up” page. Then after you sign up for the app you will receive an e-mail with further instruction on how to download the app in both iOS and Android versions onto your tablet or device.