This 12-Week Advanced Strength & Power program is for any guy with more than 2 years of consistent strength training experience (i.e., 3+ times per week) and will be training at a Commercial Gym. The main goal of the program is to really increase your muscular strength & power, but with an emphasis on athletic performance and it’s a great follow up to the 16-Week Strength & Power Program.
Inside the App, there is a Coaching section where you will find the following: Program Design Handbook, Nutrition Essentials Guide and a sample 7-Day Meal Plan for each 4-week phase based on your caloric needs. In the Programs section, you will find the workouts themselves (see below for details) which not only include all of the program details, but also short video clips of all of the movements, detailed exercise descriptions and coaching tips.
As for the training program itself, it is split into three, 4-week training phases in the following manner:
- Strength Training Workouts
- Monday: Lower Body Workout Day with a Linear Emphasis.
- Tuesday: Upper Body Workout Day with a Linear Emphasis.
- Thursday: Lower Body Workout Day with a Multi-directional Emphasis.
- Friday: Upper Body Workout Day with a Rotational Emphasis.
- Note: The strength training workouts will change for each phase.
- The workouts should take under an hour, which includes the dynamic warm-up (i.e., Movement Preparation) and the optional, post-workout static stretching.
- Energy Systems Development Workouts
- The conditioning workouts should be performed in the following manner:
- In Phase 1, you will perform two days per week of low intensity, steady-state work in order to build your Aerobic Capacity.
- In Phase 2, there will be two days per week of high-intensity intervals designed to develop your Anaerobic Lactic Capacity and one day per week of low intensity, steady-state work as a form of Aerobic Recovery.
- In Phase 3, you will perform two days per week of very high intensity intervals designed to develop your Anaerobic Alactic Capacity and one day per week of low intensity, steady-state work as a form of Aerobic Recovery.
- The sessions will vary in duration from 21-51 minutes, depending on your current fitness level and which week of the program you are in.
After purchasing the Program, you will be redirected to a “Log In ” page. Then after you sign up for my App, you will receive an e-mail with further instruction on how to download either the iOS or Android versions of the App onto your tablet or smartphone.