This 12-Week Advanced Hypertrophy program is for any woman with more than 2 years of consistent strength training experience (i.e., 3+ times per week) and will be training at a Commercial Gym. The main goal of the program is to increase your muscular size and it’s a great follow up to the 16-Week Hypertrophy Program.
Inside the App, there is a Coaching section where you will find the following: Program Design Handbook, Nutrition Essentials Guide and a sample 7-Day Meal Plan for each 4-week phase based on your caloric needs. In the Programs section, you will find the workouts themselves (see below for details) which not only include all of the program details, but also short video clips of all of the movements, detailed exercise descriptions and coaching tips.
As for the training program itself, it is split into three, 4-week training phases in the following manner:
- Strength Training Workouts
- Monday: Lower Body Workout Day.
- Tuesday: Upper Body Workout Day.
- Thursday: Lower Body Workout Day.
- Friday: Upper Body Workout Day.
- This training split will allow for an increase in both volume and variety in your training program which will help drive even greater hypertrophy results.
- Note: The strength training workout will change for each phase.
- The workouts should take under an hour, which includes the dynamic warm-up (i.e., Movement Preparation) and the optional, post-workout static stretching.
- Energy Systems Development Workouts
- The conditioning workouts are completely optional for all three phases and they can be performed on Wednesdays & Saturdays.
- These Aerobic Recovery sessions are low intensity, steady-state workouts which are designed to help facilitate your recovery from the strength training sessions as well burn a few extra calories.
- The sessions will vary in duration from 36-51 minutes, depending on your current fitness level and which week of the program you are in.
After purchasing the Program, you will be redirected to a “Log In ” page. Then after you sign up for my App, you will receive an e-mail with further instruction on how to download either the iOS or Android versions of the App onto your tablet or smartphone.